Center for Statistical Science, Peking University
Ph.D. candidate, Advisor: Song Xi Chen 2018–Current
School of Mathematics, Sun Yat-sen University
B.S. in Statistics 2014–2018
• J. Gu, H. Yan, Y. Huang, Y. Zhu, H. Sun, Y. Qiu, and S. Chen, “Comparing containment measures among nations by epidemiological effects of COVID-19”, National Science Review, vol. 7, no. 12, pp. 1847–1851, Sep. 2020, issn: 2095-5138. eprint: https://academic.oup.com/nsr/article-pdf/7/12/1847/35921886/nwaa243.pdf.
• H. Sun, Y. Qiu, H. Yan, Y. Huang, Y. Zhu, J. Gu, and S. Chen, “Tracking reproductivity of covid-19 epidemic in china with varying coeﬀicient sir model”, Journal of Data Science, vol. 18, no. 3, pp. 455–472, 2021, issn: 1680-743X.
• Y. Zhu, Y. Liang, and S. X. Chen, “Assessing local emission for air pollution via data experiments”,Atmospheric Environment, p. 118 323, 2021, issn: 1352-2310.
• Teaching Assistant at Peking University
Probability and Statistics A, Fall 2018
Research Assistant to Professor Song Xi Chen.
• Working on epidemic models.
• Working on assessing local emissiosn for air pollution.
Scholarships and Awards
• Honorable Mention, The Interdisciplinary Contest in Modeling (ICM) 2017
• Outstanding graduates of Sun Yat-sen University 2018
• Statistical software: R, MATLAB.